Dr Jens Buelow
ORTHOPAEDIC KNEE AND SHOULDER SPECIALIST
Dr Buelow specialises in arthroscopic and reconstructive knee and shoulder surgery, as well as knee replacement surgery, degenerative and trauma related knee and shoulder conditions.
Urgent appointments for acute knee and shoulder injuries will be accommodated promptly. Dr Buelow welcomes Workers’ Comp, MVIT, DVA personnel and country patients.
Dr Buelow is committed to providing personalised, expert Orthopaedic care to achieve the best possible result. By understanding the impact on sporting and daily life activities, Dr Buelow is able to assess and discuss the most effective plan of action. This ensures optimal treatment and rehabilitation management for each individual’s Orthopaedic injury or condition.
Dr Buelow consults at Perth Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, West Perth and Sports Medicine Glengarry in Duncraig. He operates at Bethesda Hospital in Claremont and Hollywood Hospital in Nedlands.
Dr Buelow holds Orthopaedic Specialist qualifications in Australia, UK and Europe. He is currently a member of:
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
- Certified Instructor for the German Speaking Arthoscopy Association (AGA)
- Australian Knee Society (AKS)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA)