For all appointments please use the information below:
Alternatively you can submit an enquiry or appointment request using the ‘Need an appointment’ box here.
When you come to your appointment please remember to bring the following:
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or another doctor (Whilst it is not compulsory to have a referral to see Dr Buelow, you will need a referral from a GP or other doctor to be eligible for a rebate from Medicare).
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Copies of results, x-rays, MRI’s. CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- Appropriate clothing for ease of examining your knee or shoulder
The ‘Patient Info Print‘ version allows for completion after printing
- Return by fax 08 92124264 (please specify ‘attention Lee/Linda’ at top of form); or
- Scan and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you can complete the form when you attend your appointment